Editor in Chief | Natalie Wong ’23
@DukeStudents has played an integral role in Natalie’s Duke experience and was a key reason that she decided to enroll! After following the platform while making college decisions, Natalie joined the @DukeStudents Instagram team as an intern. She was an Editor on the Instagram team from 2020-2022, and now leads as the Editor in Chief.
Instagram Co-Editor | Manasvi Reddy ’25
Manasvi joined the @DukeStudents team her freshman year as an Instagram intern. She now leads the same platform as the Instagram Co-Editor.
Instagram Co-Editor | Erin Blanding ’24
After being an intern their freshman year, Erin joined the @DukeStudents team as a Twitter Editor. During the 2021-2022 school year, they led both the Twitter and TikTok accounts. Today, Erin is the Co-Editor of the Instagram platform.
Spotify and Twitter Editor | Babu Chatterjee ’23
Babu was a @DukeStudents intern for 2 years and has led the Spotify and Twitter team since the 2021-2022 school year. Babu studies History & Psychology, works with the Admissions Office, and sings with the Duke Chorale.
TikTok Co-Editor | Natalia Hauser ’24
Natalia is a junior from Hollywood, Florida and is majoring in Sociology, minoring in Music (she plays the cello!), and pursuing the Markets and Management Certificate. She loves anything that has to do with social media and runs a personal TikTok account with over 220K followers. Natalia has been a part of @DukeStudents since her freshman year.
TikTok Co-Editor | Vic Kovarik ’24
Vic started working with @DukeStudents as a sophomore TikTok intern. She now leads the platform as the TikTok Co-Editor.
Alex Leo Guerra
Ana Lucia Ochoa
Julian Diaz Ayala
Quinton (Quinn) Peters
- Jules Nasco ’22, Editor-in-Chief
- Carolina Cassedy ’22, Snapchat and Instagram Editor
- Aanya Sanghavi ’22, YouTube & Medium Editor
- Andrew Zheng ’21, Instagram Co-Editor
- Valentina Saavedra ’21, Facebook & Spotify Editor
- Samantha Steger ’21, Editor-in-Chief
- Katie Cassedy ’20, YouTube Editor
- Hannah Chen ’20, Instagram Co-Editor
- Anya Bali ’19, Editor-in-Chief
- Jason Brovich ’19, Twitter Editor
- Madison Mastrangelo ’19, Instagram Co-Editor
- Matthew King ’18, Instagram Co-Editor
- Raissa Yang ’18, Instagram Co-Editor
- Soren Chargois ’18, Facebook Editor
- Jackson Steger ’18, Snapchat Editor
- Sofia Stafford ’17, Chief Strategist
- Nadine Epstein (Goldberg) ’16, Intern Program Coordinator
- Sarah Haas ’15, Instagram Editor